With Us, You’re Family.
At PRS Global, we are completely dedicated to your successful career here in America and that means acclimating to life here as well. You become a part of our family and we take great care of family. To ensure your professional success in the U.S., as well as your personal comfort throughout the transition, our specialized team is designed to escort you through the process with all your needs.
Licensing and Immigration Assistance
We will accompany you throughout the licensure process and help navigate the complex procedure of obtaining your visa. Every step of the way, our experienced professionals will be with you answering questions and clearing the path toward being here legally and ready to work.
With the help of your PRS Global family, we will ensure that you are provided the right information and help in order to obtain your credentials and process your immigration filings without much difficulty. We will make it easy for you!
For your licensing, we are partners with well-established review centers who are there to assist you every step of the way until you are able to pass your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX), your International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam and obtain a Visa Screen Certificate through the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS).
For your petition filing, you will be guided step-by-step by our team of professionals in order to make your immigration journey easier and stress free.
PRS Global covers for all the costs* of these requirements and legal filings and offers reimbursements to those who already have acquired the necessary documents for licensing.
* Coverage is subject to validation of acquired documents and are dependent on actual cost.
Our partner healthcare organizations span the country and different healthcare settings. Depending on your career objectives, we do our best to match you with the right fit for your unique goals and aspirations.
Here at PRS Global, we want you to be ready prior to meeting with your future U.S. employer! By allowing us to assess and learn about your career objectives and goals for when you get deployed here in America, we will be able to assist you in your needs as an immigrant and as an employee. We will provide you with all the necessary information to learn more about the facilities, the job openings, and the people you will be working with. We will also share with you the benefits, compensation and the opportunities that go with your career as a registered nurse in the U.S. Our communications are always open to accommodate any concerns and feedback you may have throughout the process.
When you come to work with one of PRS Global’s partners, you are provided with a highly competitive salary, a permanent position with a 3-year guaranteed contract, healthcare insurance benefits, Green Card sponsorship, and other attractive benefits.
Registered nurses who will be sponsored by our network U.S. healthcare providers will have access to the following benefits, including but not limited to:
- We provide reimbursements for NCLEX-RN, license endorsement application, IELTS, and Visa Screen. We can assist with IELTS review and final exam preparation.
- Greencard sponsorship*
- Premium Processing for your Form I-140 filing – free of charge!
- Relocation cost including airfare* and housing for the first month
- Free legal counsel for immigration concerns throughout the petition process
- Competitive salary and employee benefits like medical insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid time off, holiday pay, overtime pay;
- Bright Horizons Transition Program
- Acquiring your SSN and help with opening your own bank account
- Transportation assistance through the International Auto Company
- Job stability and support from your direct-hire U.S. employer
- Transparency in your application process and direct communication with our team of professionals for any concerns.
*Coverage is for the primary beneficiary though services are extended to their legal dependents
Continued Family Support
Once you come to work through PRS Global, you become a part of our family and just because you’ve completed the transition process into your new career doesn’t mean our relationship ends. In fact, we will continue to provide clinical and human resources support throughout the length of your contracted job assignment.
We’re with you every step of your journey to a thriving career!